Realization of Dose I Vaccination in Central Kalimantan Has Reached 80.66%
PALANGKA RAYA – EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATION BUREAU. The Public Communications Team of Central Kalimantan Covid-19 Handling Task Force in a press release on Sunday (9/1/2022) conveyed the progress of vaccination in Central Kalimantan Province as of 7 January 2022.
Reported from the press release of the Central Kalimantan Covid-19 Task Force today, the following are the vaccination achievements by group:
- Health Workers: Target 19,927, Achievement of Vaccination I 24,996 (125.44%), Achievement of Vaccination II 24,337 (122.13%), and Achievement of Vaccination III 19,054 (78.29%).
- Public Service Officers: Target 198,975, Achievement of Vaccination I 262,417 (131.88%), and Achievement of Vaccination II 233,090 (117.15%).
- The elderly: Target 141,016, Achievement of Vaccination I 91,204 (64.68%), and Achievement of Vaccination II 50,644 (35.91%).
- Public and Vulnerable Group: Target 1,392,610, Achievement of Vaccination I 952,789 (68.42%), and Achievement of Vaccination II 451,188 (32.40%).
- Adolescents (12-18 years): Target 283,576, Achievement of Vaccination I 222,512 (78.47%), and Achievement of Vaccination II 171,913 (60.62%).
- Children (6-11 years): Target 271,873, Achievement of Vaccination I 43,340 (15.94%), and Achievement of Vaccination II 35 (0.01%).
- Gotong Royong Vaccination: Achievement of Vaccination I 70,644 and Achievement of Vaccination II 63,478.
Regarding the achievement of Central Kalimantan Province vaccination target of 2,036,104, the realization of Dose I Vaccination for Central Kalimantan Province has reached 80.66% and Vaccination Dose II has reached 48.51%.
The Central Kalimantan Covid-19 Task Force Team urges the public to always support the vaccination program launched by the government in addition to remaining disciplined in complying with the 5M health protocols (wearing masks, washing hands with soap or cleaning hands with sanitizer, maintaining distance, reducing mobility, and avoiding crowds) and implementing 3T (Testing, Tracing, and Treatment).
Today’s press release again conveyed the progress of the Covid-19 data that was collected and accumulated up to 03.00 p.m.: there was an addition of 2 people for Confirmation Case, 1 person in Palangka Raya and 1 person in Sukamara, so from 46724 people increased to 46726 people.
The number of recovered patients did not increase, so it remained 45125 people. There were 2 additional patients under treatment, so from 10 people to 12 people. There were no additional cases of death, so there were still 1589 people, with a Case Fatality Rate (CFR) of 3.4%.
Regarding Bed Occupancy Rate (BOR) in hospitals, the Intensive Bed did not change in Bed Occupancy (0.00%), so it remained 7.14%, there was no Regency/Municipality with a BOR above 50 %. Meanwhile for Isolated Beds, there was a decrease in Bed Occupancy (0.09%), so that from 1.29% to 1.20%, there was no Regency/Municipality with a BOR above 50%.
Meanwhile, related to the achievement of the vaccination target of 2,036,104 and the realization of Dose I Vaccination for Central Kalimantan Province level which has reached 80.96%, the Regency which has not yet reached 70% is Gunung Mas (69.59%).
Furthermore, regarding the achievement of the vaccination target for teachers and education personnel, high schools (SMA), and equivalent vocational schools (SMK), the realization of PNS/GTT/PTT Vaccination did not increase so that it remained as much as 6,258 or 79.01%. The second dose for SMA/SMK did not have any change so it remained at 73.202 or 76.95%, and the second dose for SMA/SMK did not have any change so it remained at 32,403 or 34.06%. (ran/trans.by feb)